Central County Fire and Rescue

A still shot from a helmet cam shows an attic fire on Plum Leaf Circle
Central County Fire and Rescue
Alex Degman
February 06, 2020 - 9:34 pm
Three fires in less than 24 hours is unusual in St. Peters -- but quick thinking and preparedness kept them from being worse.
Read More
Gas stove flame on kitchen. Blue fire flame from stove.
Dreamstime.com
April 05, 2018 - 5:08 pm
Central County Fire and Rescue says a blaze at the Ridgewood Apartments started with the misuse of a microwave, while another fire on Willott Square Drive was a result of unattended cooking.
Read More